Sunday, November 19, 2006

i dedicate many things to them.
if i could give you something? of what though? all i can share are secrets of the past and for the future, my thoughts are bound tight with black tape.

i thought you held the knife to cut through it.
your hands are cold?
because they've never being held before.
i felt warmth against my chest.

i've being hearing of many pleas and offers. tears are collecting to be a pond. it will freeze over and we can go ice skating.

i haven't felt the sun..
i haven't felt you .

i feel coiled and tight. my heart doesn't even beat quick anymore.

i always wondered what your scent was over a period of time it made greetings with me. sometimes i would be walking and i swear the angel comes infront of me and waves into me.

remove all obstacles make the path clear- guide me ...

i feel something. we all feel something.

it's night time, the week begins again but to what? more of factory days are fairytale days. i have to run for the bus again tomorrow morning rumage for my bus pass, say howdy what else has changed. feel the metal against my crackled dry hands as i move the nob to 56,43,13...click open my locker, to my world that i will create once more again today.

walk again.



off to bed.