Thursday, November 16, 2006

I usually don't post formal announcements on here because this is moi space :), however I do feel that I have some blogn fans that read my thoughts which is good because sharing is good. So I'm going to do this once and then you guys check out the links and get hooked up..iights?

Olay!

________________________________________________________________________

let's go.........................

check sistersinthezone.blogspot.com for ongoing communtiy Islamic events happening near you!
Want to be added to the email list to get into the sista hood freedom vybration? Then email at:

sistersinthezone@gmail.com

We're going to be updating this blog quite frequently so keep checking it, we sill want that cozy warm feeling of sista hood.

Wa Salam;

Sistas in da zone