Saturday, August 12, 2006



Hello my name is ' ms.love-bug ' :D, and these are the type of movies I watch by MYSELF at night, in the darkness, and the tissue box or my blanket, most cases my banky are there as my friends, and wipes away my tears- Okay the second movie ' Dirty Dancing ' - Havana Nights, k ladies and gents just the word ' Havana ' breathes ' summer bliss ' ..ya :P ? , otay so me watching this movie tonight, so expect some long drawn out blogg either 3 am this morning, or 8am tomorrow morning..yah you feeling me..mmm lol... I think if I'm still single by 23 I'm enrolling myself into dance classes at night..yeh :D.

You know the new movie ' Step it up ' hot summer movie, mixed with ballet and hip -hoping, that's my kinda style.. If I had it my way, I would have gone to some dance school :) dreams should not be suppressed :( mm..yah anooyoo I guess I have my bedroom, and I can stubb my feet some more on my dresser or on the hinge of my door. and my mom is standing at the door entrance just staring at me , with her mouth open lolll... yeh beaceeeeeeeee outzzzzzzzz kildreeen :D