Friday, August 11, 2006

so today I kinda cussed under my breath... mmm maybe alot in mind, maybe it was more smiling, but more bad words thrown about inside. I learned that I need to step my game up big time.. big time... I need to practice on ALOT of things, or maybe I'm being too hard on myself, I want perfection, and I can never get it. I can't even remember the email that I use all the time, I'm just tired so, yeh give me some grace.. I'm reallyy tired, I'm tired but I'm really happy inside, I've laughed for these few days, because it's the most human interaction I have had, and I know I will miss it so dearly so when school starts, and then Ramadan, then exam time, then winter vacation, and working and doing stuff in between the time, we never take a rest huh Alisha.? My grandpa told my dad , in which my dad told me ' the only time you rest is in your grave until judgement day, so I mean when I feel tired and totally exhausted, and my vein in my foot is throbbing, or my back feels like I just pushed out thriplets, or when I come out from the shower I have to stable myself from falling - overworking my body. I haven't ran for a long time, my butt is growing in size, my face is a whole different issue, my hair is ok. I just feel like a hagg..mm :( yah hagg is the word.

Alright it's time to go nigh..nigh. :) without the ( t )