Thursday, August 10, 2006

mmmmmmm, maybe I should take a english class again.

I wish me and my sisters native tongue was spanish, why couldn't the spanish peeps colonize Guyana instead of British, Dutch, and French ..huh? yeh well Venzula* is right nextdoor to our country. Mmm I wish I knew another language.... I pretend to speak Spanish but really I'm taken all the words I pick up from those dramaishss 'Tel A Tino Espanol network' channel 80 me thinks..... spanish soaps are dramish... I mean what the heck I think all dramas from over seas are wayyy over done.. just too much blonde in the hair, too much dark eyeshadow, tight pants, boobs popn out everywhere..... too much flicking of the hear, and lips making kissing motions, and eye brows drawn on, looking like their ' shit don't stink ' my mom refers to that saying alot... don't ask.lol.. anyoo I'm typing random stuff here...

BUT I WISH I KNEW HOW TO SPEAK SPANISH.

and I need to know the difference between ' to ' and 'too' and ' know ' and ' now ' and 'no ', and what else spelling Islamic names..mmm :( I won the spelling bee contest in gr.3 at the old school house, my mama dressed me up as a pioneer, I was the best dressed blackish prairie lookn gal in that class room mauahahah baby ! ... my sister often tells me ' I feel sorry for your kids' - I'm kinds seeing those fears come true, I want my kids to smart.... and mmm I need to spell right if I'n going to teach them things... mmmm * sigh* motherhood for me... I can't type more because I fear for my future a little bit ... let's say ALOT, I have lots of things too learn about..

buh bye.... shakes head * ruffles curls *



maybe future hubby will speak espanol..mmmm

dreams too come
___________
I just read this and theres s /p errors... I just type too fast.. I'm not going through this, and correcting..