Wednesday, August 09, 2006

' I'm proud of your achievements lee, always I'm , remember I will support you , but not through idoleness*"

' Thanks papa , always know I'll be here for you, even though I'm 19 and poor :) lol '

You know when they say they will always be there for you- it means through it all, through the tears, the yelling, the throwing, the shoving, the slamming, the words thrown about, but in the end the most beautiful feeling is to sit on your dads lap, and lay your head on his chest ' ( I'm just happy I didn't bust my dads legs lol ' - I want to make my parents happy, I want my dad to talk me down the aisle one day, or whenever, this is my ultimate dream to feel, and to embrace with honor and happiness, as I'm in white, the door opens, and the crowd looks, and I'm smiling so much, that a tear strolls down, and my dad turns to me, and smiles and I look to him, and smile, and I walk those few last steps with my father as that baby, that littl girl, that teenage girl, that young lady, that young women- sooning to become that complete women, and in those few moments, everything I went through, my yellow baby dress, the seagull poking at my chubby legs, the holidays, the brooken tooths, the calming of my mothers hands on my head, my dads smell - my sisters laughter, rough talk which makes me strong, and I look to a stranger that I'm ready to live the rest of my life with, someone that I only know of a few years is willing to marry me, takecare of me, and for me to takecare of him, give me children, allow me to be the mother of his kids, and to be grandparents with eachother, and to travel this world together, to walk our strides together, and to always reach for eachother - always reach for eachother, to understand, because to understand, is to love.

To smile, and ' encourage ' them for the best. I'm willing and him aswell to live those precious years left of our life together- ain't that something ? For us to complete eachothers faith in the eyes of Allah....wow that's something.

Maybe I'm just Alisha Shah. Maybe I'm alot of things, maybe I'm not, maybe I'm half or quarter of somethings, I'm still not that sculpter, I'm still mixing my cement together, I'm still adding water, I've yet for the cement to touch the blade and start basing, start moulding.

We are all sculptures, we get formed, chipped, broken, shattered, evenutally, eventually we sculpt eachother back.

maybe I shouldn't write this stuff in the open. then again you never know when your last day can be, so share whatever beauty you have.