Tuesday, July 25, 2006

I've come to a point in my life, where I have accepted my current faith right now. If nothing is supposed to sprout and grow then so be it, I'm content, I'm breathing, I'm not in physical pain. I'm standing, I'm sitting, I'm talking, I'm running, I'm singing, I'm drawing, I'm reading, I'm doing, I'm creating something for others that I was too foolish to have grabbed when I was their age. I've learned, I've seen, I have breathe, I have touched, I have moaned while smiling.. I have loved, I have haited, I have forgiven and even forgotten.

I'm done growing, I'm done the process. I've accepted my current faith. I'm done with everything. To the lucky fools ! as they say in my book, that have ' got the needle in the haystack ', to the ones, that have fought the battle and have won their prize. To the ones that are recovering from ther open wounds, we will stitch eachother up with healing words, thoughts, and fixtures onto the eyes, we will fancy our feet onto pavement of excitment, to the lanterns that hang in the street, to the violin fiddling away, to the heat, to the laughter, to the nightsky, for three hours or less or even more, we can enter into a realm for a few moments and forget the pain of strucken lashes to the heart that are not even seen by the naked eye.

I will taste love, but different love, atleast I taste it, but a pretty love. I have accepted my current faith. So be it, I and you, and yes even YOU, must go down that 6feet mudded, clayed earth, down to the darkness, all the light that was in our life, we shall rest till Judgement day, our words, our friends, our lovers for so many years on planet earth, will testify against us, to damnation* of fire or to the sweet smell of Paradise. so it is true we ALL do die ALONE.

I have accepted my current faith.

______________________
damn that feels good.