Saturday, June 03, 2006

Went out with the gals for dinner tonight at Olive Garden, it's becoming a new trend, AladmdiouAllah i'm seeing them more and more . It was fun, ate some good food, had some good laughter, and each one of their smiles adds more love to my heart.

Mama calls on cell, " when you ready to be picked up?" me " but were going to go to the movies ?" mama " no, i'm coming for you in ten mintues..... " me " hello, ma !"..
Mom is laying down the rules, i'm happy she is, really I'm, lately I have being given too much freedom, know questions asked, hardly any calls to come home early, but tonight out of the blue, she wanted me and my sister home early tonight... she says we've being having too many late night outs, and we should come home, and spend some time with dad and her, for once I didn't put up a fight, even though it was itching from my mouth to start..... as we drove home, I was happy mama laid down the rules, she hasn't being strict for a longgggggg time, and I kinda miss it, yeh sometimes you need order and discipline * in your life, no matter how old you are. Mom says when I marry and move out, thats when I can have all my late nights, but as long as I'm living under her roof, know matter the age it can be 30 , 40, 50, I obey Mr & Mrs. Shahs rules... yeh...

So I'm off to read my novel, and yeh it's kinda early to be home, on a Saturday night, but I'm happy, to be safe in my house.

:D