Friday, June 09, 2006

Well papa leaves to her work early in the morning, and even though I got no wink of a eye of sleep lastnight, he has to come in and give me a kiss goodbye before leaving, I have being so busy, with my head of my shoulders, I haven't had time to ask " how are you " to my dad . Well whatever I'm awake :D, was watching the news with mom on ctv canada morning, her jumping around on her exercise* blocks, in health news they finally, found a treament to cervical cancer, AlamdiouAllah for that, who thought any one would find a treatment to cancer, in this life, honestly it's a stepping stone to research in the medical field, and it gives researchers, docs, all the prof people in those fields , to have passion, and the drive to find more treatments for cancer, that will cure it. They say cervical cancer does not affect girls between the ages of 9-14, yeh well I want to stay in good health, and I've scheduled my own physical, I would ask my mom, and she would say no I'm too young, that is only for women who were pregnant. I told my mom, NO! anything can happen to you, you don't have to being pregnant, so I've taken it upon myself, to go to my doctor, and make an appointment for a phyiscal, I have time, and I should check up on me health.

So thank Allah ( SWT ) they have found a cure for some type of cancer :)