Tuesday, June 06, 2006

I'm tired, too many things to do , too many. As one ages comes responsibilty. My neck feels sore with all the expected pressures laying there, too many wants and less needs . I feel as if two people put their hands infront of me, open them up like aligators and gawk at me, and just engulf me, my friend asked me how was my day today, I took my two hands, and played aligators with them, snatching at my face. Sigh..... i'm having know fun, the only time I feel alive is at work with the cool, funky people. I'm counting down to some Islamic fundraiser dinner, then the next day I leave to Banff, then the week I come back is the 3 day Islamic Symp , then after that, I go to work, then wait a couple weeks later, and something more Muslimish event is supposed to happen, and then my something very fairytale and loving with sparkly dust will happen at the end of July, know it's not happening to me, I wish tho :D, and then in August is hertiage weekend, then after that I might go camping with my dads cousins coming in from Atlanta, and aunty Lyn is planning some cookout on her acrage and I get to see all my cute little fluffy baby cousins,, ah! I get to see Uncle Buddy , then after that is some other Muslimissh event happening.. and then I get ready for orientation for school starting in sept, and then the year is done, then me and good friend get excited and count down the days to our mini-get away to Toronto over christmas break, and were living it up:P.. yeh OR.. I can luck out from Toronto and go to the Virgin Islands with my folks... mmmmm cruise or Toronto, mmm thats a tuffey.

Yeh so boys and girls thats my summer. with other things happening , and working, mmm I need to get out. cruiserrrrrrrrr come :(