Sunday, June 04, 2006

I'm content to the world I have made for myself , so leave me be:)

Went for a run this morning, the weather was fine, as running I saw two girls around my age giving it hard, like just running, and breathing, and as they ran you could see their muscle move, and they looked fit, they got the waterbottle to the hip, some funky thing wrapped around their waste with their mp3 playa attached, had running sun glasses on, caps, yoga gear, nice nikey sneakers, and they smelled kinda nice as they ran past me. And then thers me in my green over sized la-sanza shirt that marks " sweet candy" at the back, and i have on grey track pants with tacky pink zippers all over the place, with my hair doped onto my head. *sigh* I think if i buy sport clothes like nice ones, I would be really motivated to run more, like longer. O well, I'm doing okay with my daily rotiune* one day roller bladding, the other day walking, I've being running backwards, and wow! that works everything, you feel it too.. I like that feeling, when your legs and arms pain you, mmm and then you go home, drink some water, make a fruit smoothie, take a shower, and read your book on your patio, and hear little children play and scream their lungs off, lawn moer is going, next door neighbors having a luncheon party with their freinds, me eve droppn on their conversation, ah summer is beautiful, AlamdiouAllah :D.

Our mini- family vacation is coming up and other eventful things to happen this summer, InshaAllah Khair :)