Tuesday, June 06, 2006


Just came out of the pool, I've got chlorine drunked in my hair.
The white towel is rough on my skin, and white light in the bathroom highlights all unexpected things on me. Vanilla lotion soothes my skin, that olive hair thing mom bought works really good.
Moms got mushroom soup on the stove, with some meat and veggies in it, Dad just came back in and bought a eight dollar little jug of Tropican Orange juice. I open the ice-bucket for some ice, my eyes are burning from the water, and it looks like I just shot-up, my nose runs, and my skin is a little bit wet, from putting on my pants too fast. My hair is frizzy. Dad tells me to blow dry my hair before we go into town tonight, he offers to do it for me, and brush it and put it into a braid. Naseeba is lauhging at some crunked show on tv, and trying to get the cabel to work, she asks Mom if we can use room services? Mom starts with her speil on how costly it is, and not to think about it agai. We eat the mush-room soup, with the o.j juice. We get ready to go out for a stroll into town, I put on my dads sweather and a toque, I get sick fast, and the mountain air here is a bit chilly. The mountains are too close for me, but I move closer to them, I'm in awe of Allahs work. We stroll into town, walking in and out of all the souvenir stores, I've being in them before, they all got the same things maple-syrup, little indian dolls, maple leafs pens, calendars on the Rocky Mountains, gems, and diamonds from the montains. It's about 1 in the morning, and theres more people being added to the streets, "COWS" is open the best ice-cream smoothi place in Alberta, I love the smell, European people walking in and out, girls with different clothing, with unique features stare at the price-list converting pounds into canadian money, i look at them, wondering how the place is where they come from, I beg my mom to boy me a cows pj, i think this time around I will get one when I go. I've got my vanilla berry smoothie, same one as always, theres a old-fashioned candy store right nextdoor, sells all the different type of gummies, chewies, chocolates, and ice-creams. Naseeba has to go in, and stock up on some candy for the ride back to Deadmonton. We walk some more, coming to the lake..... its dark, but I have the urge to jump in, and flow to a different place. Dad says its getting late, we head back.. I wonder if the hot-tub is open ?

I miss it soo much.....