Friday, June 27, 2008

i'm listening to a nasheed that brings back so many memories.. three years ago I never knew the word of "nasheeds" and the  other realms that are associated with it.

I don't know the name of the song but I feel it. I don't understand arabic....well for now. iA I plan to go to Egypt live there for three years in a far away village- eat bread that was toasted over an "actul fire and wood"- to feel the true relishing heat on the sides of my face- for wrinkles to form on my hands (they say if you want to know a man's worth look at his hands the wrinkles will tell a journey) I want my toes to go white from the exposure of the sands from the dessert, I want my lips to chap...I want that fire/rose/wood smell to be my fragrance everyday- I want my sandals to leave  in prints on my feet- I want to play with children- I want to ride a horse  but I want it to go fast- I want the wind and the crickets to be my music- I want to hear the atthan (s.p)

I was in second cup today on whyte - and looking out of the windows everyone is walking so fast.... but to where? - Life...Life...Life is so precious.


i'm going to sleep.


according to my friend: "my head feels like a cotton ball".