Sunday, March 25, 2007

I haven't had time for me these past days. I wasn't enough. We do and say things not because we want to but because we're forced to-blood is thicker than water. I've being following everything my parents have being "advising" me to do these past days and AlamdiouAllah my life seems so much easier to breathe and grasp I feel at pure contempt happiness of relief and satisfaction- I'm not second guessing what their saying I'm not being rebellious and showing that liberated teenage side of lashing out- I'm just following their advice- the whole thing this time not parts of it.

everyone is moving on with their life- no more of those "teenage days" we have all seemed to find our true calling after some trail of errors. Sitting by the window with the breeze coming in- the sun dipping low- hearing the kids laughing outside, the dogs barking, the sound of the car starting- the sounds of the rollerblading whizzing by- that salty smelly to the cool spring breeze- the softness of my skin after a cool shower- strands of my hair dancing with my eyes-just down the street lives magic- the year has gone by so fast and I have this sad ache within me that I've missed out on the true people I love on where they are in their lives right now- what certain excitement and sadness has befouled at their feet- how do you get back stolen time- stolen time that was taken because of misunderstandings piled and piled to accumulate to the creation of two tools in our hearts- the two tools of a mans heart "love" and "hait" how did it get to that?



if people love you- they will understand you. To love is to trust, to love is to understand.