Wednesday, January 10, 2007

so i haven't being feeling very creative these days- as well all know school takes up most our times outside commitments, relationships etc.

my parents picked me up from the terminal yesterday- i was quiet my mom asked "lee what's wrong" me:"nothing" mom:"how was your day?" me:"good." mom:"how come your one wording it?" sometimes you just want to be quiet like your not talking alot because something is flustering within you-sometimes you find that temporary satisfaction of contempt peace. i'm at peace, like a baby blue blanket flowing around me- like the wind blowing in my hair with this"ah..i'm happy". AlamdiouAllah right.

nothing is new everything is the same. i'm with the same rotinue, it doesn't feel like a new year- every year feels the same as it was lastyear because i've found myself. i guesss well know wait... i know that i'm at peace and satisfaction has being delivered and served because i have found my true calling- my goals are becoming reality know longer on paper or woven around my heart and my noodle celly brain but they are acutally being lived out. theres those sayings "do something today that you would not normally do in your scheduled day" and so i'm doing that- if i see someone and they look intriguing to talk to i just smile and make small talk- life's too short. if i want to buy that $50.00 book just fulled with odddles of lovely black and white pictures from the old vintage book store on whyte i just go and buy it. this life is too short live this test right but have civil fun? yeh.... live this life righteous but have civil fun...

so i'm 20! ooo nooo.. a good 20. i feel set like ready to move on to the next stage of the game. i think i'm ready "bring it on"! no..noo hair flipping this time with them guess jeans on...just "bring it on" i'm ready for part 2. whatever part 2 consists of career/love/ i dunoo... it seems like the next stage always consists of "career or love" are they the most biggest olalalish stages in life- i don't know they seem broad and yet narrow.?

okay next class... :)