Wednesday, October 18, 2006



If I go to Toronto I will:

1.) Dress with "warm clothes"
2.) Wear flats
3.) I promise not to get sick :S
4.) I will fulfill my promise and take ya'll out for "Guyanese food"
5.) I'll take you ya'll to the best harbor boat cruise of Lake Ontario.
6.) We'll go "hard core shopping"
7.) I will go to the "hemp/ crack store" with Rastafarian dude :P
8.) We'll go up to CN tower, and take pictures as the sun sets, we'll stand on the glass floor that looks down into the skydome field, and we'll shiver for joy!
9.) I'll tell stories till, my eyes close.
10.) I'll make it my duty to get to know each and one of ya'll that goes on that trip.
11.) All of us will chill on the steps.(oh how I want to go back to those stairs)


*sigh*- oh how I pray my mama lets me go, my papa is straight coasting with it.
You know what I'm going to tell her, I'm a woman, and I'm 20ish(sort of), and let's say I'm 26 and we're still singling and mingling, you gotta let me go on trips with my friends??? And I'll tell her that quote I found - "Don't tell me what you know, tell me how much you've traveled" is that it? Anyoo once again, Ms.Shah needs duah?


peace out loves