Thursday, May 18, 2006

I just noticed the song by shakira " Hips don't lie" is kinda well allusive, I just read the words SLOWLY..and thought about em. The song gets you going when you listen to it, it's a perfect song for the summer, some english some espanol chickas and chicos.. ci?

Well I got my soccer tickets :D. Went to some shoe place dude in Uni. He was spanish, I could tell by the thick gold cross he wore, that was buried among the hairs on his chest, shirt collar open.. and the whole shirt is un-done. Hair all greased up... and parted to the side..loud spanish music blasting.
I went to the counter " Hi are you selling tickets to the soccer game tom night :D??" .. him : " ci............you espanol? me: no :) .

him: where you from senorita ?
me: ( you should have see the smile on my face ) parents from Guyana in SouthAmerican

him: oooo.you soutamerrrican :D, me too, i'm from peru
me : yeh... k so how much are tickets?
him : for you pick a price ;)
me: 15 :)
him: as you say

He looked really lonley and wanted me to carry on a conversation with him...and I was getting late, needed to catch my bus to volunteer. He said if I need my shoes or belt to be fixed to go to him :) , I got hookups...

So yeh boys and gals, tomorrow nights game is gonn rock..and considering I got me and sisters ticket before the day of the game..for a some good monay...I say.. :D... besides I had the spanish look going on, white dress, hair in bun... k my head is getting big :P.

Called my sister and played joke on her , that we didn't get tickets, she started to cry, like literally cry, naseeba lives for this stuff.. every sunday morning she watches the soccer game.. she just sits there with mouth open..and head titled...kinda making dua to get to one of em games.. then we hear her scream !!! some rant cheering on her team....

Shes lucky , she got this Puma yellow Brazil jacket... I envy her..errrrr
I need to buy a Brazil flagg...man all of friends are going to this, the weather is nice... I've got tickets.... its Brazil playing... and its soccer.....

I say.. let SUMMER BEGIN...:D