Saturday, November 11, 2006

lastnight was good, AlamdiouAllah i loved it.

we need to marry a black man, end of story :).

i'm better from my so called "sore throat/ stomach flu...AlamdiouAllah.

i'm delerious* off of antibiotics*

when your sick for one day..one flipping day. you leave the world for one day, the missed calls, the emails that you get PILE UP!

i'm still a little doped up from my meds, i will be back to write a peaceful blog entry.

some people are beautiful.. "i love you because you taught me about myself, i love you because your beauty speaks to me in words."

when people ask you "why your not married?" when your going to get married?" i've thought about it, theres this life to get married in, and the next InshAllah, all good things come in due times, be patient. makes things so much better.


i'm off today------------------------ shopping? no!....movie? yeah! :P