Monday, May 15, 2006

Well this is my third attempt at a blogg, and the year isn't over. The creases of me are unfolding out to a smooth paper, and I always keep telling myself start over, a new fresh. Well this isn't a new start, I'm just finising off what was unsaid from my last blogg. I've learned privacy is beauty. And I need to maintain a healthy balance in my life. I was thinking lastnight in bed, I need to reserve and perserve my thoughts and feelings for a someone special to be said too. I shouldn't be broad cast infront of a audience, to decide, and criticize. Sometimes, just sometimes you let go of yourself, and you tell yourself while your typing passionately, who gives a f, it's me.And then two days later you re-read what you just typed, and it sounds crunked. So....yeh I know I should let go in a diary and key it, I need to type it out..and it comes out better.

I feel I grow from my entrys, when something was happening in my life, I go back to that day I was typing, I smile, and I smile because I know I got through that phase, when I thought it was impossible, and you instill in to yourself nothing is impossible, all obstacles can be worked at, and re-shaped, and reconstruct into a better product, never brake and throw away sad memories. One can never move on, and throw it in the back of the burner, somehow it comes back and says hello. You need to take those experiences, and entrys and strenghten youself.One can always better themselves, because to think your perfect is ugly, imperfection is beauty my friend.